An Early Learning Program Focused on Fitness
Ask any expectant parent what they want most for their child, and the answer is universal: We want our kids to be healthy! There’s nothing more important than knowing everything’s all right with our children. We want our kids to have strong bodies – be fit, active, and able to do anything they want to do in this world.
That’s why Building Blocks is committed to Building Generation Healthy, an early childhood development education program that focuses on enriching children’s lives through teaching and encouraging health, fitness, and nutrition.
Hands on learning for healthy lifestyles
Making sure our kids live long, healthy lives means equipping them with the tools, skills, and beliefs they’ll need to embrace healthy choices. Early exposure to healthy living is the best way to equip your child for an active, healthy life.
These are the years that will shape your child’s relationship with food, physical activity, and how they feel about their bodies. Giving your child a strong foundation of healthy habits through a comprehensive early learning program ensures they’ll grow up strong, fit, and exited about life’s adventures!
How Building Generation Healthy Works
Our Director of Nutrition and Physical Development teaches your child fun, age-appropriate physical activities in an indoor gym setting, as well as healthy body awareness and nutrition in the classroom. Your child will learn how and why their body works, and develop the skills they need to nourish and take care of their bodies.
This early childhood development education program was created to coordinate with and complement what your child learns in the classroom, providing a comprehensive early education enrichment experience for your child! Take-home materials make it easy for the whole family to get in the habit of healthy living, and our early childhood education experts are always there to answer your questions about how to make it work. The Building Generation Healthy program is included in the cost of your tuition – there is never any extra cost or hidden fees!
- Geared to meet your child’s developmental needs, activities encourage exploration and gross motor skills, as well as encourage cognitive, emotional, social growth
- Older children learn the basics of sports and teamwork
- Daily periods of free play encourage both creativity and physical activity
Healthy Body Awareness
- Whole body awareness, including body parts and functions
- The role of fitness and nutrition in making life active and fun!
- Hands-on food preparation activities make learning – and liking – healthy
food habits fun
- The Food Pyramid: making good choices and the fundamentals of nutrition
No hidden fees or surprise costs! »