Giving your child room to grow in every dimension.
You only want the very best for your child, especially during the critical early developmental years. We understand; we’re parents, too. And in our own quest for our son’s childcare, again and again, the non family owned large childcare facilities just fell short.
Finding the perfect early childhood development education environment isn’t easy; there’s a lot of trust involved when you’re selecting childcare providers.
- Who owns the early child development center?
- Who will be working with your child?
- What is their approach and background?
- Will they provide a full and balanced day?
Building Blocks Learning Center was founded upon a unique philosophy that combines early learning skills with age-appropriate physical activity, helping to foster the growth of your child’s entire being so they can be their best self emotionally, physically, and intellectually.
We understand what it means to entrust someone with your child, and our collective background in child development, education, fitness, and nutrition means that every dimension of your child’s development is carefully considered.
The Path To Happiness Is Wide
More than anything, as parents, we want to raise happy, healthy, and successful kids. That means giving our children room to grow, explore, and enjoy every aspect of their lives. And at Building Blocks, we ensures that your child learns the essentials for a healthy, well-rounded life.
- Discover the joy of learning
- Embrace the excitement of physical development
- Acquire the confidence that comes with every dream achieved
Our early learning program gives your child an edge – that extra leg up – so they can enter kindergarten with a firm sense of self and a keen awareness of the world around them.
Strong Family Focus
Focused families raise successful children. My wife and I would not be the people we are today without the support and love of our families. Providing that same experience for our children means consciously seeking out what is best for their development:
- Intellectually: Engaging educational opportunities
- Physically: Healthy activity leads to healthy minds
- Emotionally: Happiness, resiliency and determination are all learned skills
- Socially: Building connections with peers and adults
We go beyond the state requirements – more space and more teachers per student mean that your child gets the attention and room they need to learn and grow at their best.