Now that your child is on the go, they are ready to enter our Tiny Tots Program! A program designed to transition your child from an infant to a toddler. With classrooms that are designed to help with each child’s transition, the children have the space to explore and grow. The Tiny Tots curriculum starts where the Baby Blocks program ends and prepares them for the Toddler curriculum. While enjoying their day at BBELC, the Tiny Tots are growing and enhancing their Language and Literacy, Social-Emotional, Cognitive, Physical, and Creative Arts development. Each class has a daily schedule that includes a fun-filled day based on weekly lesson plans.
Highlights of the Tiny Tots Program
- Environments that allow your child to explore
- Bi-Weekly lesson plans designed to help with the transition from an infant to toddler
- Sensory activities that allow your child to explore using their 5 senses
- Gym classes to enhance Physical development
- Daily schedules that promote Language and Literacy, Social-Emotional, Cognitive, and Physical and Health development
- Exposure to Creative Arts through Music and Movement classes